Family Service grieves with our friends, families, and neighbors for all victims of the Robb Elementary School Mass Shooting. We are here, as we have been since 2000, in Uvalde, to help families.
Uvalde Response Donors
If you, or anyone you know, has been affected by this tragedy and is in need of counseling, grief and mental health support, or crisis management resources, we are here for you.
- Talking to Children about the Shooting
- Helping Youth after Community Trauma: Tips for Educators
- Talking to Children: When scary things happen
- Hablando con los Adolescentes: Cuando sucede la violencia
- Coping after Mass Violence
- Helping School-Age Children with Traumatic Grief: Tips for Caregivers
- After a Crisis: Helping Young Children Heal
- Age-Related Reactions to a Traumatic Event