Family Service’s Youth College and Career Opportunities program incorporates college and career readiness training for approximately 300 youth between the ages of 14-17 residing in San Antonio City Council Districts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Intern application will be released on March 1st, 2017.
The program consists of:
- Two days of professional & college readiness training
- A job fair for potential internships sites where interns can interview
- Six to eight weeks of part-time, paid work at assigned internship site (120 hours of
- A tour to a local university or business
How to apply:
- If you are a youth ages 14-17:
- Complete an application by May 19, 2017
- Submit completed applications in person or by email to:The Neighborhood Place
3014 Rivas St.
San Antonio, Texas 78228
If you are business or organization:
Complete the online Host Site Intern Inquiry form– click here
Interested in sharing this fantastic opportunity with friends, family or coworkers?
Questions? Call or email us!
(210) 431-7561 email@example.com
M-F 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.