PROJECT TOWARDS NO DRUG ABUSE
Project Towards No Drug Abuse in the Rural Areas is an effective drug abuse prevention program that targets high school youth, ages 14 to 19, at different targeted rural school districts.
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Stop or reduce the use of cigarettes, alcohol, marijuana, and hard drugs (i.e., cocaine, hallucinogens, depressants, amphetamines, etc).
- Stop or reduce weapon carrying and victimization.
- State accurate information about the consequences of drug use and abuse, including environmental, social, physiological, and emotional consequences.
- Demonstrate behavioral and cognitive coping skills.
- Make a personal commitment regarding drug use.
- Services include school based group education, individual case management, resource and referral support, presentations, and school and community based alternative activities.
- Crystal City High School – Crystal City, Texas
- La Pryor High School – La Pryor, Texas
- Carrizo Springs High School – Carrizo Springs, Texas
- Pearsall High School – Pearsall, Texas
Crystal City Office (830) 374-0460